Chuyển đến nội dung chính

BEFORE NATIONAL EXAM ASSESSMENT

Everything needed for the exam
Haizz, I have the last two weeks. I also try, but by my own way. My friends tend to study to solve quite difficult problems, on the other hand, I'm indolent to do that, I like spending time doing easy as well as simple problems. In this stage, I find it impossible to catch up with my friends about mathematics, I have never been good at this subject, especially is geometry, algebra might be better. On my mind, when I'm bad at something, I tend to neglect and put aside it.
My schedule about this practice of NEA: try to learn by heart and retain knowledge at least two weeks later, have to do easy and intermediate problems accurately, hmm, about tricky questions? I'll try to do it by all my afford, if I'm unlikely, I will not also regret.
On Saturday this week, my class has a farewell party. I have just heard something from my friends, they said about in that day, someone would propose my crush or did somthing equivalent. I have no fear, but I have to prepare my spirit for behaving to everybody normally as usual.
Kkk, why can I write much as this today? Lots of... lots of... lots of words... good bye!!!
HAI DUONG

Nhận xét