Chuyển đến nội dung chính

ONE OF THE FIRST MY PARAGRAPHS IN ENGLISH

My class in Art competition
"I see singing contest at my school last weekend. The type of competition is singing contest. My school organised it occasion Teacher's Day - 20/11. Team 11A1 class won the contest. I like singing, dancing because of several reasons. Firstly, we can listen to many wonderful songs through the contest. Secondly, I can get more experience in singing, dancing. Thirdly, we can know well known famous singers, musicians, composers and make more friends."Kkk this is one of my first texts in English, aproximately one or two years ago. I have just read it recently, I wondered why I could write a 'fantastic' paragraph as this.
But I don't have to look down on my last English, without the base of it, I'm even worse at English than presence so much.
From a busy day.
HAI DUONG

Nhận xét