Chuyển đến nội dung chính

OVER-EMOTIONAL

Hmm I'm in at the end of the academic year, along with lots of emotions.
  • Glad and Excited - Yes, I get it because I'm in the last stage, just few days later, I face to National Entrance Examination and leave senior school, prepare to set foot on a new environment, many opportunities is opening to myself. Besides, I just come up with my fiction, I'm in the prettiest moment with my passion (crush).
  • Anxious - Hmm, I'm worrying about my exam' result, it plays a essential role to my future, pass the first wish or not, which decides my later income, family, respect...
  • Humdrum - Absolutely! Daily, I must get up or wake up early, go to school and do excercises. On schedule, just a few subject appear such as Mathematics, Literature, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology... It is really dull because those subjects repeated day by day, and their problems is equivalent, not new. As usual, this time in every year, I'm break, therefore, I become indolent because I got along with.
  • Planning - At this time, I'm having a lot of intention, mainly including learning English and Information Technology, selling all books as weel as documents.
From a busy day.
The afternoon at Lai Vung market
P/S
Today is the last day of official academic year. My class were going to organize a farewell party tomorrow, so today is the ideal time to prepare. Weekly, I have an extra-class at 5 p.m Friday, but today I'm off it because I get sick, beside, I'm indolent, too...
When I get home, I receive a phone call from my crush. I make a call to her, she asks me for going to school back, then I agree. I go to school with an afraid attitude because I'm off Mathematics extra-class, so I try to hide myself from the teacher. My friends are decorating the classroom, these ornaments include baloons, cards, colorful papers... Quynh asks me for driving my crush to Lai Vung market to purchase blossom, then I do. Return to school when it's pretty dark, I give my friends a hand to decorate the room.
The extra-class is ended, my friends come to room more and more, which makes the work is done more quickly. Nearly 7p.m, the security staff suggests that we have to leave school immediately, we go home with a little bit tired.

HAI DUONG

Nhận xét