Chuyển đến nội dung chính

HOW I LIKE CRUSH


Understand?
Haizz... I do not know what I really did think when I made decision to like crush. Indeed, she is so national.
Today, in the afternoon, my friend (as girls) asked me about my note paper appear in my crush's desk, I was just smile slightly... Then, they went on talking: "Oh, got it, therefore, she used it wastely, after write a word, pick up and pick up...". So so, but it is silly, my mood turned into rapidly, from smile to be embarassed...
And in the evening, we were studying extra-time chemistry, my teacher was lecturing... My best friend asked: "After she had been offered your milk tea, what did she say or do?". I answered: "Nope! Just thanks". My friend shaked his head: "It was consuming, no merit...". I also thought so and reply: "Feel too, but I've been stupid for several months, after that, whose way, who go".
I'm man and I have never had injury owing to someone, especially as a girl. Now, I have to be stronger in order to learn English as well as profession subjects, which leads me to a bright future, a future that I earn lots of money and maybe I'm single, there, in spite of my bad or good appearance, I also receive the respect and love from every one around, the best is girls...
HAI DUONG

Nhận xét